Subject: [Leica] Ferrari
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 10:44:58 +0000

Nice shot. Personally I am not a great fan of Ferraris. Too showy.

A few years ago I was walking round Milan with a friend of mine at
(another!) time of national crisis and she commented that even in Italy
these cars were seen as symbols of wealth and, to be fair, even though
this was the height of Milan Fashion week it was the only Ferrari that
we saw.

Not that I don't like cars! just a comment :-) Personally I prefer classics.

Peter