Subject: [Leica] IMG: razor clams
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 16:58:37 +0000

Razor clams are 'rather' time consuming to prepare....

john

?On 27/09/2020, 17:56, "LUG on behalf of Frank Filippone via LUG"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    I think it is highly unfair to provide food porn photos without the
    attendant recipes.

    Boy, do these look tasty!!!

    While Razor clams are a pretty rare sight in my neighborhood, the
    substitution of other species might be an idea.....  one I relish to
    try.....

    >> A recent addition to my confinement food gallery. Navajas (razor
clams) are probably my favourite seafood:

    >> https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-MNLvNtD/A
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> Nathan

    *Frank Filippone*