Subject: [Leica] IMG: From Last Roll of Film Shot in My Leica IIIf
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 08:19:54 +0100

I have taken to sending stuff away to Ilford/Harman and getting them to
do the dev adscan and then taking it from there.I thought that they had
a parallel operation in the US.

I know what you are going to say about the USPO but if you've waited
this long to process the film... !! :-)

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig