Subject: [Leica] IMG: From Last Roll of Film Shot in My Leica IIIf
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 14:19:02 -0500

Realizing that post-processing has come a long way in the last few
years, I imported this commercially processed image from 2008, from the
last roll shot in my Leica IIIf RD.? I then took it through Lightroom
and Photoshop as I would a digital image. Looking at the? resulting
image, it compares favorably with the images I shoot today.

My conclusion is that the "Taking" of a single image hasn't changed a
lot, but the processing tools are vastly improved.? And, of course, the
in-camera tools for making complex images continue to evolve.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20081230-866519-R1-10-14A.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA