Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 11:57:35 -0500

I acquired some heavy duty boots from Varusteleka in Norway.  I don't think
I can wear them out in my lifetime.  Anyone interested in good durable
goods they are worth looking at: they specialize in military surplus but
also have a strong house manufacturing portion.  For those of you in cooler
climates they have a wonderful wool t-shirt that isn't typical wool itch.
For some who wander in bogs and marshes chasing trains and boats the boots
are worth looking at...