Subject: [Leica] Pizzeria in Van Wert, Ohio
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 19:11:07 -0500

I am so glad to see an intact well maintained building in your series.
 Sometimes your images do all to much to reinforce the term "rustbelt".  We
drive about once a year through Indiana to visit nieces in Indianapolis and
Chicago frequently taking the state roads.   While the smaller farm towns
are visibly reduced due to get people needed to farm and resulting fewer
jobs for all the support businesses some towns are dying pretty well due to
location or circumstance.