Subject: [Leica] IMG: Maverick Spider Lilys
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 14:41:54 -0500

Hi Philippe,

Just for you, I put the Leica-R 60 Macro on my E-1 and went out and
grabbed a few shots.? Some clouds have cut the sunlight, so it was not
quite as bright.? I used f/2.8 and f/4, so I'm not sure which this is,
but that is what I normally use on the 60.? I really like the Olympus
50/2.0 Macro result better, but that may just be my bias.? Autofocus,
even with manual touch-up, does make life easier for us old geezers.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200917-P9179336.JPG.html