Subject: [Leica] Lockdown Doodling
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 00:16:35 +0100

Interesting collection, Jayanand, and all despite the limitations on
your freedom. It has been a trying time, and hopefully there will be an
end to it soon.

That said, over here in Ireland, we're seeing a worrying spike, so it's
looking awfully like we're about to see a further lock down just as I
step over the threshold of my 70s. So, as we're allowed to wander
outside to exercise and go to shops up to our 70th birthday, it looks
like I'll be blowing out the cocooning candles in "prison". Harder on
the the really elderly of course, as my mother's designated visitors in
her care home have been cut from four to one - me! She is heading to 97
in January and is raging at the dying of the light.

What's the lock down situation in Chennai?

Douglas