Subject: [Leica] Left Handed Cameras
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 21:51:03 +0200

I?m left handed myself and always use my cameras upside down, i.e. bottoms
up ? I actually fire the shot using my left thumb upwards ...

In the (old) time of slides, it was not so difficult to turn the cardboard
down side up. These days are easier, just tell LR to rotate the batch and
your done :-)

Amities

Philippe