Subject: [Leica] Strange day yesterday
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 07:50:38 -0700

Starting after I sent my last email about the cleanup, the winds picked up
and blew all day.  Then around 4 PM the light got really strange outside.
The combination of dust, smoke and the sun lit the inside of the house with
this yellowish light that made us feel like we were on a different planet.
I took a few shots out the window, put them on my laptop and looking out at
the light made sure the captured image was as close to the ?reality? outside
that I could make it.  I never before had had the opportunity to take  photo
and then be sure it matched with what I had seen before.  So, this is really
what the light looked like outside.  View large if you want.

Looking sort of south where we normally see the hills past the town and Mt.
Adams in the distance.:

  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Strange+Light-1000297.jpg.html

Looking the opposite direction:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Strange+Light-1000296.jpg.html

We had to rescue a neighbor dog who was outside and the owners were on their
way back from Seattle.  It is mostly calm and clear today.  Might even go
for out walk or bike ride.

Aram

Semi- Retired Science Teacher and Unemployed Photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Strange day yesterday)
Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] Strange day yesterday)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Strange day yesterday)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Strange day yesterday)