Subject: [Leica] IMG: Labor Day at the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 18:24:37 -0500

I appreciate your kind words, Douglas.? I'm afraid that I will have to
leave those things to the younger folk.? The sky diver folks locally
seem to stay busy? Friday through Tuesday, weather permitting.? It is
helpful that we are in a less-populated area, and the airspace is
uncontrolled around the airport, so there are few conflicts.