Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 5/9/2020: beach action
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 14:45:46 -0500

It does appear that people are trying not to be as infected as Barcelona.
 Here in Austin we have 60,000 students back at the University with no bars
and mostly online classes.   18-26 year olds with little structure is a
recipe for mayhem of all sorts.   It will be interesting to see how it
works out.