Subject: [Leica] Building in Van Wert
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 21:49:43 +0200

Nice composition

OTT - Bureau de Tabac aka tobaconist?s shops still feature a sign that we
call a carrot
bureau de tabac carotte
<https://www.google.fr/search?q=bureau+de+tabac+carotte&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj7x5T4odDrAhWDxYUKHYW0BaMQ_AUoAXoECA0QAw&biw=1324&bih=994>

Bureau de tabac was also the place where we kids could buy gums and comics -
imagine the attractiveness ? ;-)

Amities

Philippe