Subject: [Leica] More editing
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 15:25:29 -0500

Continuing to organize stuff during confinement, I ran across this one.?
The original is 35mm Polaroid that I was using a lot of at the time,
~1990.? I made this with my first film scanner, an HP, as I recall their
first film scanner.? Somehow, it scanned only half the image and put the
two halves side by side.? If you look full-size and have had sufficient
Lagavulin* for the day you may see an angel in the center with a cross
or two above her head.? I only made a few scans with the HP as it caught
fire not too long after this one.? I carried it out into the front yard
with smoke coming out, returned it and had an engineer from HP call me
wanting to know the details.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/shadows+martin+park+raw+scan.jpg.html

*I am grateful to Ted Grant for a lot of things, including the
introduction to Islay Scotch.

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] More editing)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] More editing)
Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] More editing)