Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 04:25:51 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week will be a bit different.  Normally I try to
have people images for Monday.  Mostly today but we will start with an
unusually large cache of bottles not all soft drinks at a homeless camping
site:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Homeless+hoard.jpg.html

This was just a few doors down the street but the image of a beach ball in
the drain was not something I could walk away from:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/fun+goes+down+the+drain.jpg.html

This young man comes out three times a week at a middle school court to
work on his game:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Covid+basketball+practice.jpg.html

I just liked the whole gestalt of this image:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/come+and+ride+it.jpg.html

I see this a lot in Travis Heights neighborhood; these citizens tend to
take the Covid more seriously than many:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/covid+girl+friends.jpg.html

I am also seeing more children out and about in the parks:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/children+come+back+to+the+park.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don