Subject: [Leica] Indian Neighbors
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 15:35:40 -0700

Quite awhile back a couple from India moved into our neighborhood.   They
speak no English but we always say ?Hi? when we walk or ride our bikes by
and they always respond.  And we give them some vegetables from our garden.
They cook in their garage often and fill the neighborhood with wonderful
odors.  I have wanted to photograph them.  Their son moved in a bit ago and
we have talked to him.  I asked if I could take his parent?s photos and he
said sure, so the other day I went up and took a few shots.  I was pleased
with the results.  Here are two of them.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/p/Indian+Neighbor-5873.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/p/Indian+Neighbor-5862.jpg.html

I do not know their names and they are moving back to Sacramento in the near
future as they miss their Indian community down there.  Not many people of
Indian decent here in Yakima.  I guess they ran a store here for a bit but
just sold it so they can return.

Comments welcome.

Aram

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Indian Neighbors)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Indian Neighbors)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Indian Neighbors)