Subject: [Leica] IMG: a rainy bike ride in Denmark
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 07:59:01 -0800

Looks like an interesting ride.  Like your photos along the way, especially
the road with the bridge and the cows in the field.  For all the mud on your
bike you look remarkable dry in the the self portrait at the end.

We just got back from Southern California and it is in the 20's (F) here in
the mornings, so I will be moving my bike indoors probably until Spring.
So, what model bike do you have?  Mine is not too special, a Trek 1500 that
is 13 years old but gets me from point A to B in a nice fashion, though my
points are closer together than yours.

Aram