Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong Chinese New Year 2014 photos
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 22:23:51 -0700

Hi Nathan, for sure. I will probably start a different social media profile
etc. for 6 months, before I go to HK again. China has made it clear that
anyone, from any country, can be charged under the security law, AND in
particular, even though I have been a US citizen for decades, it would not
matter to them, as they can treat me as a Chinese citizen. This is part of
their laws.