Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: a day in Madrid
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 11:13:03 -0500

It appears that Madrids citizens are somewhat reluctant to go out and
about.   As expected 13-25 year olds are more willing to congregate as well
as grandparents with their grandchildren after months of seperation(not to
mention child care while parents work in their professional lives after
lock down)