Subject: [Leica] OT: Thoughts on cataract surgery?
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 14:23:08 -0400

That is exactly what I did.  I'm a left-eyed shooter so I had the left eye
focused for distance and the right eye for reading.  It has worked
perfectly.

I can now focus my manual cameras with my left eye and I can read
the screen on the camera with my right eye.  I had done this with contact
lenses many years ago so I didn't think I would have a problem adjusting
and I didn't.

It was the best thing I've ever done for my eyes.  Absolutely amazing and
life-changing.

Good luck and best wishes for your surgery!

Tina