Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Future
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 19:10:48 -0400

Tom is doing better but we are doing our best to avoid going to the doctor
or any other office!!!  I'm trying to keep him hydrated which seems to be
the main problem here in SC.  He insists on working outside when it is 97
degrees and 100% humidity!!  I carry him lemonade but he sometimes
collapses from the heat.  I wish I could convince him to stay inside until
the weather is better, but he actually loves the heat!!  Not me.

Tina