Subject: [Leica] Some pictures from a period of low production
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 04:10:21 -0500

First, I think that you have dialed in your Tri-X D23 exposure system.
Especially for the narrow streets the shadows are dark but still there.

With the exception of the first and last image the mod is quite somber,
almost as if in February you knew the confinement would just keep going on.

You last image of the couple seemingly satisfied with each other and life
in general echoes the joy in your earlier work.   Whereas the first image
of the little girl amusing herself with chalk messages still comes across
as somewhat off balance due to the composition.   Perhaps a stronger image.