Subject: [Leica] Any LUGgers on "Learned League"?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 12:19:28 +0100

On that, I see Trump's Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney has been "shamed"
about his participation in LearnedLeague - particularly his question
answering ability. https://tinyurl.com/y5b763zu is a link to the Huff
Post that shows the questions he answered correctly, and those he got
wrong.

Going on the questions it would appear to favour American participants,
although at least I got a few correct that Mr Mulvaney didn't :-) I
wonder does his ex-boss - the Very Stable Genius - compete under a
pseudonym?