Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Finished!!
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 15:15:56 -0700

Tina, I especially enjoyed the images that show a stark contrast from my way
of life and other cultures that I?ve not had the pleasure to visit.  From
the corner ?gas station? with wine bottles of petrol to the local food
market featuring freshly slaughtered chickens and baskets of snails.  Your
portraits featuring people interacting tell an entirely familiar story of
love and friendship that is almost universal.

Edit the ones that make you happy and you?ll never get bored.

Thank you for sharing.

Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus