Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 04:36:18 -0500

Greetings to all.  Starting on the East side of town I found this public
service message:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Don_t+drink+and+drive.jpg.html

A short distance west along the lake is this tribute to Ignacio Hernandez
who was an influential musician from the 40's on:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/tribute+to+Ignacio+Hernandez.jpg.html

This is actually a pretty small sticker on a traffic control box just south
of the lake, I presume informational as many women use this area to jog.
Austin can get quite warm in the summer and clothing gets lighter and less
concealing as the temperatures rise:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/No+CatCalling.jpg.html

A well done mural probably commissioned by a software company housed in the
building; it is just across the street from a convention facility:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/moon+and+lotus+blossom.jpg.html

Back in the far neighborhood this bit of folk art just keeps growing over
time;

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Buy+love.jpg.html

We will end this art tour with a mural freshly painted on a stand alone
building that I believe is a new restaurant being built out:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Tejano+Princess.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don