Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Finished!!
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:38:10 -0500

Where to start on your editing?  I would go back to the Central American
Highlands images with an eye for the larger social order.   In previous
contemporaneous edits you were focused on soliciting donations from mostly
Americans.   You have a wealth of images that could be used to show the
roles of women,  children,  men.   Living standards,  diet, impact on the
environment and the choices that poverty forces on people.

My other editing direction would be family images.   You are older now,
looking at the images of your children and their children would you select
different images?

Then there is your improved editing skills in software,  could you rework
some images and make them marketable?

All the best.