Subject: [Leica] IMG: a Yolo County sunset
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 10:53:11 -0700

Are album covers even a thing now? And would you buy the album? I have a
grandson (just 6 on Thursday) who is heavy into Garage Band. May have to
wait for him.

I do remember the heyday of album covers, though. A&M records had a ?look?
that really caught the eye of some of my buddies in college back in the late
?60s. I?m sure some of those images (as I browse the albums now) still
inform my photography.

CDs really took away album covers (and notes). Now streaming has removed
much of the rest.

Sigh.

Adam