Subject: [Leica] Belgian markets, again
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 12:14:59 +0100

Nice shots, Nathan. There are too many to really select one favourite,
but the one from Woluve of the mannequin with the wig holding out her
"hand" sticks in my mind.THere are many others: The guys playing chess
at Tongeren; the elderly couple with the pram at Woluve; the little girl
at Tongeren and many more.

Thanks for sharing

Peter