Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 17:41:20 +0100

Nice lot. I like the first one best, Don. I presume the poison in your
lake was algal growth. We had something similar here at the lakes of
Killarney in Ireland. I thought ours was caused by excess phosphate
overflow. Was yours the same thing?

Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Monday Misc.)