Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Next Installment
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 19:11:33 -0500

Your travel shots are always excellent ethnography.   Hopefully they will
result in decent stock sales.

As to Tom,  time to break out the old medical guide books that every farm
family possessed when doctors were a day away.   Much of the old medicine
works OK.  Besides,  maybe the sight of Dr. Tina with her turkey infuser
coming to drain excess fluid might allow him to gracefully rethink his
position.