Subject: [Leica] More Adventures at Cutlass Court
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 07:48:15 -0700

Hi Douglas,
Thanks for your concern. The Holter results were good - but HR did get down
to 40bpm - which is fainting territory. I have a phone consult with any
Cardiologist
today (a new Covid phenomena) and we will go over my medication regime.
I take metoprolol and amlodipine - both of which slow the HR down. May have
to reign back on one of those. Will see what the cardio says.
Howard