Subject: [Leica] Juneteenth
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 10:51:54 +0530

The colloquial Tamil word for toilet, in the villages, is "thottam", which
means garden. In our ancestral home in the villages, a similar construction
stood at the far end of the back garden.

That said, the slave quarters is a darned sight better than what 20% of our
population live in, even today.

Cheers
Jayanand

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 8:59 PM Bernard Quinn via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>