Subject: [Leica] Film RPX ISO 25 with Noctilux
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 23:19:18 +0200

Thank you very much Richard, I appreciate your nice words. Unfortunately I
don?t know this family, I would like see she in 10 or 15 years more,
sometimes the coincidences come, I have to give a copy to a woman I?ve shoot
when she was a child in 1992, I have discovered she thanks to the internet.

Cheers
Lluis