Subject: [Leica] 4 pictures
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 11:20:32 -0500

I really appreciate the first confinement image.   The light on the scene,
the feeling of silence,  the masks on people who probably know each other,
even the odd light pole on the right.   It just screams loneliness and
isolation.

The title is necessary for the second scene to shape thought.   With that
prompt it becomes an interesting image.