Subject: [Leica] Crop or no crop
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 10:12:00 -0500

Cropped. Although people look at the corners of a photograph last, the
cropped version eliminated the distraction from the lower right corner. I?m
the cropped version, the mass of the dark chair makes the eye focus on the
face because the eye always is drawn to the brighter parts of a photograph.

?Bill

Sent from my iPhone