Subject: [Leica] Film RPX ISO 25 with Noctilux
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 20:40:06 -0500

Good evening Lluis.  I think bike in the shadow the bike is just a bit too
out of focus.  Perhaps on a very large print this will work.
I like Kids in the Paradise Garden.  I think is would be a stronger more
mysterious image if the senorita on the left was not there.  To my mind the
head distracts from the dog and the girls going out of scene.  This is a
matter of taste.

Fading Skater.  I think that if the hedge at the top was in sharp focus
this would work very well with the out of focus skater implying a mistake
or should not be there or doesn't belong.  With a very sharp point of focus
then the blurred skater would be potentially very interesting.

Water games I believe would work better as a horizontal, more information
possibly or at least a continuation of the horizontal.  Maybe as a square.

A look works very well with the eye contact with the viewer, it brings the
viewer into the childrens world.

Thank you for showing some work that are possibly things and thoughts in
progress, possibly not realized as effectively as desired but pointing the
way to new visions and outlooks.  I know I couldn't go back to film as many
frames as I take trying out new thoughts, ways of looking at the world, and
using light and shadow.  I couldn't be retired if I still shot film as the
number of rolls would be excessive every day.