Subject: [Leica] [IMG] - The Temptation of Eve - in Lockdown!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 12:14:56 +0100

I was asked by somebody after one of the LUG Zoom calls - are they still
happening? - what the thing they could see in the background behind me was.

This is the answer:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/FromLockdown/Temptation+of+Eve-1.jpg.html>

We know it as "The Temptation of Eve". It's stained glass and was done
by a local artist whose name we don't know. But they lived within about
thirty miles or so we are told.

We didn't commission it, but we were fortunate enough to inherit it as
part of the house that we moved here, getting on for a couple of years
ago now.  It's made up of a mixture of new and old - or renewed- glass
and was made twenty to thirty years ago or more.

Apologies to whoever I asked. I can't recall who it was or I would have
replied directly some time ago.

Regards,

Peter
--