Subject: [Leica] Boats-week19
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 22:42:51 -0500

The intercoastal waterway is a series of inland canals, rivers, bayous and
even bays and open waters.  It cuts out open ocean traverse for boats,
barges, and small freighters.

So it is not a closed waterway.  It runs from Boston all around to Texas.
On the East coast, it is a popular way to move yachts from the cold Nawth
to warmer waters for the winter.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>