Subject: [Leica] Sandpoint TV Service
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 21:32:15 +0100

In an internet world, it's a bad time to sell a premises I'd imagine,
Chris, and the CoVid fallout isn't going to help. With that photo, you
may have caught crushed dreams turning to ashes.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] Sandpoint TV Service)