Subject: [Leica] IMG: Woodpecker Comparison
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:27:29 -0500

I believe the golden hour had more to do with photographing humans and
landscapes.   For humans a golden glow is considered healthy and vibrant.
 A blue cast in humans doesn't resonate well with beauty.

For landscapes once the sun is relatively vertical dynamic range becomes an
issue for traditional materials and techniques.  With digital abilities
reality is suspect and personal integrity is key.  Think of Curry and his
altered photographs.