Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 12:08:53 -0500

In your rambles you will find a nice yard with non traditional covering.
 Ask the owner what they did.

I don't buy dirt but do compost.   We have seasonal water issues; from
about now to late September there is no rain.  I don't water except when
establishing something new or my raised bed of peppers and tomatoes.

You have the benefit of water and nutrients from the septic field.   Many
things grow well in sand so that won't be an issue.   Make SWAMBO happy!