Subject: [Leica] IMG: Remembering the Details
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 12:45:10 -0500

A few days ago, I swapped bodies on my birding setup, removing the E-M1
and attaching the X-T2.? In the dim light of my "blind", I failed to
note that I had not set the front selector of the X-T2 to "M".? While I
could focus on the tilt screen, it was not as sharp as I would like.?
Today, I reviewed the manual, and set the selector to M, which enables a
clear red in-focus area.? Here is an example of what the old Telyt +
Extender can produce.? Can be viewed large.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200602-DSCF1720.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA