Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 11:41:19 -0500

No chance of me going downtown any time soon.   There has already been some
violence and the governor is in residence downtown.   This means that the
full force of state power will be used to stop non peaceful protest.  I
don't intend to be in the crossfire.

For perspective I was around for the 1968 riots which burned blocks of
cities.   Thanks but no thanks.