Subject: [Leica] Vintage - Sant Pere de Ribes
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 17:17:45 -0500

As a photograph I liked your tighter portrait of the man's head.   The
others are excellent ethnographic images of a time and place so later
generations have some understanding of what has come before.

I have a picture of the family home on the farm in Mississippi during the
1927 flood.   The home was built understanding that the river flooded
before effective levies.   The first floor is 3+ meters above ground level
yet there is a flat bottomed boat tied to the railing floating nicely.   It
isn't taught anymore that the river flooded from Memphis to New Orleans at
times over twelve feet(3.5 meters) above grade for almost a month.   Long
way of saying that photographs are important.