Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 21: the first week in (relative freedom)
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 12:12:21 -0500

Without the tourists some of your restaurants will not have enough patrons
even if there were no restrictions otherwise.   There must still be
restrictions on boating as your margins is still substantially full.   I
know after 7 weeks of lockdown I would be out in the Mediterranean enjoying
the Spring weather if I chose to support a boat/yacht.

You continue to provide a good sense of society with your series.