Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photo - Little Princess with Attitude
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 15:49:40 -0500

During these stay at home days, I'm continuing in the organizing of the
portion of my personal photo archive that is still here. I'm finding
pictures I
haven't posted.  This is a grab shot from the university day care center in
1990.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Work/19900607_MR_UC_9713B_36.jpg.html

The cocooning regimen hasn't been too hard for us.  My wife and I are
homebodies who like staying inside. Kathryn and I don't eat out or attend
bars, concerts, or sporting events.  I've been going out for prescriptions
at the pharmacy drive-thru, and to get wine for her and Guiness for me (I
have a mask).  Everything else is delivered. I only miss being able to work
on the part of my archive that's at the university, visit the art museum,
and have a monthly meeting with my photography friends, although we had a
Zoom session last week that sufficed.  And now there's another reason to
stay inside: summer temperatures are here.  It was 84F/29C  yesterday, and
I don't like to be outside if it's warmer than 60F/15C.  My infrequent
motorcycle rides only happen in fall and spring when the thermometer is in
the fifties F/13C , so I'm used to waiting months for that pleasure.
--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978