Subject: [Leica] Vintage pictures
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 18:00:22 +0200

Only by Lluis !!

Moments is fabulously good - I love that grain and the patterns you selected
so aptly.

And speaking of grain, the barber (not that in Seville) also gains from that
grain. Beautiful angle BTW.

I perused the first series back to the Gitans - such a collection of
Cinecitta stills ! Bravo l?Ami.

The guy shot with the 21 and R also tells a marvelous story.
I see a grindstone on the left , what was his trade? Knife-grinder? Joiner?

Keep safe, and shoot from a distance for your safety.

Amities

Philippe