Subject: [Leica] More Nerdy stuff.... Sony A7 with Leica lenses.
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 14:48:48 -0700

If anyone want to actually see for themselves the differences, I would
be happy to email them directly 2 files...?? But the RAW files are like
80MB each.....and I will not send out jpg files, because it is the wrong
way to see the differences....

Maybe I can try to do some cropping.... let me try... Will report back....

Frank Filippone BMWRed735i at gmail.com