Subject: [Leica] Benches for Bob
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 05:47:12 -0500

Greetings to all.  Sometime back we were treated to a series of benches
that Brian found delightful in many ways.  Trying to encourage more of said
postings I present my flawed benches as low hanging fruit for others to be
encouraged.

First is a pair of benches out on a walkway over Lady Bird Lake:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/two+benches+for+Bob.jpg.html

Up in Austin Heights this inviting blue swing tempted me:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Blue+bench+for+Bob.jpg.html

And last for today is a tree swing out in a field of heritage Live Oak
trees that the Ladybird Wildflower Center has planted.  There were many oak
trees around Texas that were there during pivotal times in Texas history
and the acorns from many of them have been planted with a plaque telling
why this tree was important.  In any case I had to wait for the children to
vacate the swing to get a quiet image:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/tree+bench+for+Bob.jpg.html

In any case for those living in the N. American continent have a delightful
Memorial Day with friends and family two meters away and with individually
marked tennis balls.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com