Subject: [Leica] Random images for Saturday grins
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 22:43:35 -0500

Greetings to all.  There have been some excellent bird images posted of
late.  I thought I would bring the standard down with some humor.  First we
have a grackle mom trying to feed two pretty grown fledglings:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Grackel+mom+and+chicks.jpg.html

This next one I find appropriate for grackles in the choice of bird bath:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/grackle+bath.jpg.html

This bird image is in homage to Jim and his bird feeders.  This feeder is
attracting all kinds of supporters, just not song birds:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/all+hands+at+the+bird+feeder.jpg.html

There are several Luggers that regularly post cat pictures so I thought
this insolent cat was appropriate:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/cat+on+a+hot+steel+roof.jpg.html

There are those that accuse americans of being wastrels.  I just want all
of you to know that at least in Austin we recycle just about everything:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/recycled+bike.jpg.html

Two weeks ago SonC posted a very nice friday flower that I commented he
beat me to the particular flower.  It's not a competition and enough time
has passed so here is my version:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/For+SonC.jpg.html

Stay safe but get out and enjoy the fresh air when you can.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Random images for Saturday grins)